Oceanfront Property with Panoramic Views!
The Gold Beach Inn Welcomes You!
- Stunning Ocean Views and service that are Unmatched
the Oregon Coast.
- Incredible Pacific Ocean and Sunset
- Two large Ocean Front Spas with
Enclosed View Room.
Gold Beach Inn features the Highest Elevated View Rooms in
- Our 3rd and 4th floor rooms all have
Private Oceanfront Balconies.
- A Free Breakfast Bar in our breakfast room and
Free In-Room Gourmet Coffee.
- Free 7 HBO Movie Channels and 4 ESPN Channels.
- High Speed Wireless Internet connectivity.
- A central location. You can easily walk to popular
restaurants and stores. You can walk right to the
beach using our private beach paths.
- Large rooms with oceanfront comfortable recliners.
- Private Beach Access to a romantic beach that extends
from the north of the Rogue River Jetty and to the south as
far as beautiful Cape Sebastian. The beach spans about
9 miles, is very clean, and offers wonderful strolling and
driftwood gathering opportunities.
- Watch seals playing
in the surf or occasionally view migrating whales. Birds of
many varieties can be found on our large property.
- There are plenty of places to sit and enjoy looking
at the animals, waves, gardens, and sunsets.
Specializing in awesome sunsets!
Click here to view and learn more about
our Ocean Front Spas
The most gorgeous drive on the Oregon Coast is
to Gold Beach, from either the north or the south. The most
scenic areas are within 15 minutes of the Gold Beach Inn and
Gold Beach Inn and
Ireland's Rustic Lodges are located together "On The Beach"
in the heart of the unique coastal town of Gold Beach, Oregon,
where the majestic "world famous" Rogue River collides into the
large surf of the sea. From both properties there are 4 private
beach paths to the ever changing ocean, and walkways to the
lovely town of Gold Beach. These two oceanfront hotels are side
by side creating an expansive 19 acre oceanfront property for
guests to enjoy. Walk leisurely along the beach and also to
restaurants, bookstores, coffee shops, art galleries, and
grocery stores in the safety and warmth only a charming Oregon
coastal town can offer.